This beautiful cabin is paradise for relaxing, conecting with nature, listening to jungle sounds, and watching birds and little monkeys.
The cabin offers:
- an amazing view over the sea and the rainforest
- a large balcony with hammock, table and chairs
- one room (18m2) with a new double bed
- a private bathroom with hot water shower
- a kitchen with fridge, stove with oven, sink unit, kitchen utensils, coffee maker
- sitting area
- equipment: wifi, air-conditioning, ventilator, a hair-dryer, an iron
- The cabin is a private space for the guests.
- The car park is at the front of the entrance, on a private and safe road. To access the cabin, you need to walk up a 20m stairway through the beautiful garden.
- The access road is is a rural, 300m-steep road. However the road is cemented and accessible with any type of car.
- Casa Tambor is a rural spot with a rustic style and a lot of nature. There are mosquitoes, insects, frogs. So we advice you to bring some repelent. We can provide mosquito nets for the bed.