This beautiful cabin has an amazing view over the sea and the rainforest. It is a perfect paradise for relaxing, conecting with nature, listening to jungle sounds, and watching birds and little monkeys.
The cabin offers:
- one room (18m2) with a double bed, a couch, a shelf, a little desk with chair
- private bathroom with a hot water shower
- large balcony with a hammock, table, chairs and gorgeous view
- a kitchenette with fridge, stove, sink unit, kitchen utensils with a coffee maker, sandwitch-maker and microwave.
- equipment: wifi, air-conditioning, ventilator, a hair-dryer, an iron
- The cabin is a private space for the guests. You are also welcome to explore the location surrounding the cabin. Besides a varity of exotic fruit trees and medicinal plants, the location has an organic garden, seating, lawns, a fireplace and more.
- The car park is at the entrance, on a private road. To access the cabin, you need to walk up a 30m stairway through the beautiful garden.
- The access road is is a rural, 300m-steep road. However the road is cemented and accessible with any type of car.
- Casa Tambor is a rural spot with a rustic style and a lot of nature. There are mosquitoes, insects, frogs.