This cabin has a beautiful view over the atlantic rainforest, the exotic plants of the garden and little spots of the bay. It is ideal for couples and families of up to 3 people.
The cabin offers:
- one room (18m2) with a double bed, a couch/single bed, a shlef, a desk with chair
- private bathroom with a hot water shower
- large balcony with a hammock, table and chairs
- kitchenette with a fridge, sink unit, cooking stove and kitchen utensils, coffee maker, sandwitch-maker.
- equipment: good wifi, air-conditioning, ventilator, a hair-dryer, an iron
- The cabin is a private space for the guests. You are also welcome to explore the location surrounding the cabin. Besides a varity of exotic fruit trees and medicinal plants, the location has an organic garden, seating, lawns, a fireplace and more.
- The car park is at the front of the entrance, on a private and safe road. To access the cabin, you need to walk up a 20m stairway through the beautiful garden.
- The access road is is a rural, 300m-steep road. However the road is cemented and accessible with any type of car.
- Casa Tambor is a rural spot with a rustic style and a lot of nature. There are mosquitoes, insects, frogs….