Casa Tambor is a creative and ecological guesthouse nested in a tranquil garden between the rainforest and the sea. The houses were built in harmony with nature, using sustainable construction and with a profound love for artistic detail. The location is ideal for finding peace and enjoying Brazil´s beautiful nature.
Casa Tambor has four comfortable holiday homes in the middle of tropical flora and fauna with stunning views over the sea and the atlantic rainforest. Besides a variety of exotic fruit trees and medicinal plants, the location has an organic garden, comfortable seating, hammocks, lawns, a fireplace, a spring water outdoor shower and much more. The visitors are welcome to explore the whole location.
Casa Tambor is located eight kilometers outside the UNESCO World Heritage listed town of Paraty and two kilometers from the idyllic fishing village of Praia Grande. The local environment is very peaceful and full of natural delights to discover. Within just two kilometers, there are five amazing beaches, along with restaurants, natural pools and viewpoints.
What makes Casa Tambor special?
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of a holiday home in an exclusive and quiet location
- Relax in harmony with nature and enjoy breathtaking views over the sea and the exotic jungle
- Have a delicious breakfast while listening to the sounds of the Atlantic rainforest
- Stay outside the bustling city, while remaining just ten minutes away from the old town of Paraty
- Try out a drumming class or an a yoga hour in paradisiacal setting